Coronavirus Alert: As of May 29, 2020, all daily and weekly programs (meditations, prayers) can be attended in person, BUT WITH RESTRICTIONS.
- Guest attendance is limited to 20
- All-time wearing of facial mask is mandatory
- Try to maintain a distance of at least 6ft from any other individual
- New seating arrangements in effect to maintain social distancing. Please don’t relocate the chairs
- Please refrain as far as possible from touching any items
- No paper song-sheets are in use
- Basement and kitchen/dining area are not accessible
- Only rest-rooms in use are the ones in the same floor as the chapel
- Book store, library and children’s room are closed
Entrance door remains open for limited times as follows:
- Tue & Fri lectures: 6:45 – 7:05 pm
- Sun services: 4:45 – 5:05 pm
- Morning meditation : 5:45 – 5:55 am
- Evening meditation: 6:45 – 7:15 pm
- Doors are locked promptly after the above-mentioned time-window.
- Please make a note of the conditions being displayed at the entrance for using the facility. Your entrance implies your acceptance of those conditions.
Weekly Programs (Restricted Personal Attendance)
|Friday||7:30 – 8:30 PM: Study class by Swami Yogatmananda on Stories from ‘Srimad Bhagavatam’|
|Sunday||5:00 – 6:00 PM: Lecture on a selected topic by Swami Yogatmananda|
|Tuesday||7:30 – 8:30 PM: Study class by Swami Yogatmananda on – Swami Saradananda’s book – ‘SRI RAMAKRISHNA & HIS DIVINE PLAY’ (Tr. Swami Chetanananda)|