Worship-places in RI are ALLOWED TO OPEN with restrictions, from coming Saturday, May 30.
All classes and lectures can be then attended in person, BUT THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS GIVEN UNDERNEATH.
Of course, all lectures/classes will be available, as before, live online on YouTube channel of Vedanta Society of Providence.
(Connect to ).
All other daily and weekly programs (meditations, prayers) can also be attended in person, BUT WITH RESTRICTIONS.
- Guest attendance is limited to 20
- All-time wearing of facial mask is mandatory
- Try to maintain a distance of at least 6ft from any other individual
- New seating arrangements in effect to maintain social distancing. Please don’t relocate the chairs
- Please refrain as far as possible from touching any items
- No paper song-sheets are in use
- Basement and kitchen/dining area are not accessible
- Only rest-rooms in use are the ones in the same floor as the chapel
- Book store, library and children’s room are closed
Entrance door remains open for limited times as follows:
- Tue & Fri lectures: 6:45 – 7:05 pm
- Sun services: 4:45 – 5:05 pm
- Morning meditation : 5:45 – 5:55 am
- Evening meditation: 6:45 – 7:15 pm
- Doors are locked promptly after the above-mentioned time-window.
- Please make a note of the conditions being displayed at the entrance for using the facility. Your entrance implies your acceptance of those conditions.
Of course, everyone can join-in – riding on the electromagnetic waves!
All the best.
Swami Yogatmananda, Minister